"... You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Taking care of the bodies God gave us through worship, prayer, healthy eating and fitness!


Monday, May 6, 2013

Quick and Easy breakfast!

The frittata- here is why I love these. I can take 5 minutes to get it going and get ready while its in the oven; and I can throw any veggies I want into it and it always turns out good.

Basic Frittata


Whisk 1 egg and 3 egg whites with dash of sea salt and a dash of pepper. Pour into a skillet over your veggies (I love it with garlic, onion, broccoli and red bell pepper) brown 1-2 minutes. Place in oven (preheated to 375 degrees) for 20 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes and serve with a slice of whole grain toast. 


**Oh, and please make sure your pan has no plastic and is oven safe before you start. :)

I made this today and I had turkey ham, garlic, onion, jalapeƱo, tomatoes, spinach, red bell pepper and mushrooms... yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment