"... You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Taking care of the bodies God gave us through worship, prayer, healthy eating and fitness!


Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Getting Started

So where to begin?!

Well, some people like to start slowly and ease into a new "diet" others like to jump in all or nothing. I'm an all or nothing type of person! I personally go thru and trash all my processed foods, anything with high fructose corn syrup, trans fat, saturated fat, toxins.... "anti foods" foods with no nutritional value and so on. Also, I get rid of noodles, breads and rice that are made with white flour rather than whole wheat. They also have brown rice noodles for those who are gluten free... those are also yummy! I love  love  love Brown Jasmine Rice. Its my favorite and I love it cooked in chicken or vegtable broth (rather than water).
So lets get our pantry clean?! Ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment