"... You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Taking care of the bodies God gave us through worship, prayer, healthy eating and fitness!


Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tip of the day

Shop the outer edges of the store first. This is where you'll find your produce, milk, eggs, meats etc. Go into the center isles only for a few things, like soy milk, apple cider vinegar, whole wheat noodles, "natural foods". Also don't go hungry and use a list! Stick to your list. I like to write down everything my family and I will eat down to the apple and use that to make a list. Its always right on, and I only spend what I need to. If I go hungry-  something unhealthy catches my eye or I spend more than I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment